Sunday 9 June 2013

30 Day ABs Challenge: Day 8

Woke up this morning to a slightly tender ankle and small ache in my groin (unfortunately not the good kind of ache). So I decide to take a break from jogging today.

'Day 8 of 30 ABs Challenge: No jog today, mixed emotion of sadness & relief (I have become a strange one with this). I took time with the stretches & warm up today but the jumping jacks started off a little stiff. I'm not sure if I'll take a break from jogging again...seems like a good warm up for the jumping jacks challenge, calf even moaned for a little bit but I ignored. No incident, a rather dishy (yes, I said dishy) personal trainer guy spied me & came chatting. I'be been invited to some boxing thing he does. I'm definitely interested cos I enjoy boxing when I've done it, have my own gloves and everything.

No abs challenge today, didn't realise it was a rest day. I was all geared up and ready to go(you believe me right)

So light day today but definitely something tomorrow. See you then!xx'



Get involved, lets suf.....enjoy together
Check things out at http://thirtyafterthirty.com/ and http://www.facebook.com/Thirtyafterthirty

No comments:

Post a Comment