Monday 3 June 2013

30 Day ABs Challenge: Day 3

Got woken up at 4:45am, so wasn't in the best of moods when it came to workout time. Slow start

'Day 3 of 30 AB Challenge: Woke up a little stiff & to small aches and pains. realised I have not been stretching after exercise so lesson for today is 'STRETCH PROPERLY PLEASE!'
Jog and jumping jacks went without incident...there was a dog that looked a little too hungry for my liking, that gave me a pause for a few secs but other than that it was all good. Shins still a problem but it'll just have to get use to this.

Abs challenge went better today, sit-ups felt better than yesterday (stretching beforehand definitely made a difference) and I'm addin 10 to everything to have some kind of order to what I'm doing...as time goes o I'll try to add more.

I've been Yve, it's been day 3, tomorrow is rest day so I'll see you the day after!xx
(did I mention my bum looks fab in my jogging bottoms? That's motivation in itself to get me wearing them daily ;) )'


Get involved, lets suf.....enjoy together
Check things out at http://thirtyafterthirty.com/ and http://www.facebook.com/Thirtyafterthirty

         

No comments:

Post a Comment