Tuesday 4 June 2013

30 Day ABs Challenge: Day 4

Ignored all my alarms at woke up my 7am. My body is actually aching, didn't expect that but as was told, probably my body being woken up again.

Day 4 of 30 ABs Challenge: Today is actually REST day, yay!!! But that's only rest from the abs challenge, I'm still doing bits of exercises so decided to update anyway. Jogging today was hard, mostly because of the shin thing. I have been advised to massage it so I'll be doing that daily, hopefully it should make it better.
Jumping Jacks challenge went quite well. I should have been down to just 200 a day now but figured I should carry on with 300, seeing as I can do it. I think it's doing something for my arms....we'll see about that.

In addition to all that, thirtyafterthirty.com has organised exercise sessions twice a week and today was the first day. I was a little apprehensive, I always prefer my own pace but that also means I may not push myself so much.
It was a great session, definitely did not feel easy but I have the feeling the instructor was being nice to us as it was the 1st time. I don't think the next one will be quite as tame and I am looking forward to it with both excitement and dread. I am definitely dreading the aches & pains tomorrow...not sure I'll be able to move from my bed. 


Rest day?? What rest day? Back on abs challenge tomorrow. I definitely will be dragging myself out of bed...I just don't know what state I will be in. See you tomorrow!xx


Get involved, lets suf.....enjoy together
Check things out at http://thirtyafterthirty.com/ and http://www.facebook.com/Thirtyafterthirty



No comments:

Post a Comment