Thursday 13 June 2013

30 Day ABs Challenge: Day 13

I woke up feeling pretty good, but wanting to sit today out...so tiiiirrrreeeddd!!

'Day 13 of 30 ABs Challenge: A nice long stretch was needed today, it felt so damn good, almost sexual ;) 300 jumping jacks done, felt relatively easy...will seriously consider adding another 50, maybe start with 20. There were no kids or dogs (I truly like kids you know....it may not come across here though!lol)...there was a bit of rain & wind that seemed to be working against me..all in all felt good

Abs challenge: Sooo...have I mentioned the jump in numbers with this (check the calendar)this? Well in the spirit of pushing myself I'd started adding 10 to them...but erm, with the jump in numbers haven't been too enthusiastic. Today was different though, I was determined!!

70 or 80 sit ups (I added 10 or 20 there was an error somewhere in my count)
80 crunches
50 leg raises (felt a little more difficult today)
1min 5secs planks (this was kinda painful)
YEAH BABY!!! badassness is what you see ;)

So far so good...today I didn't feel so bad that there's 17 more days to go. Feeling positive actually. 


I do think the 2 days a week at hyde park training helps A LOT, so come join us!! In the meantime, see you tomorrow for day 14!xx'


Get involved, lets suf.....enjoy together
Check things out at http://thirtyafterthirty.com/ and http://www.facebook.com/Thirtyafterthirty


No comments:

Post a Comment