Tuesday 7 January 2014

30 Day Plank & Squat/Lunge Challenge: Day 6

Day 6: It's all going well so will so I'll write a little about the things I'm not doing well to compare it to how I'll do in day 15 (I want to level up from day 16).
So, JM 30 Day Shred squat thrusts: I don't like them, it may be the impact or that I'm not sure my form is correct so I keep switching to mountain climbers. The goal is to stop doing that & do the full sets of squats.
Military press & leg extensions: I'm pretty strong in these but I have lost balance a couple of times so don't want to do that anymore & I'd like to extend my leg even higher for a straight/level line.
Chair Squats with V-fly: This ones comes up at the end of the strength workouts so I know at this point my shoulders tend to be burning from the weights but I'd like to do all the weights lifts without pauses.
All in all there, is general improvements.

Plank rest day today. Squats were all good, but lunges were not so easy today (& we're only on 15!!). Music was brought to you by Bunny Mack's Let Me Love You (My Sweetie, My Sugar)

At this point I've had 1.25lts of water & I'm celebrating 30 days without coffee (though I'm now back in an office....may not be so easy to avoid!).

Hoping to keep up this pace (no rest days) for the entire 30 days....wish me luck and see you tomorrow :)!x






















No comments:

Post a Comment