Monday 6 January 2014

30 Day Plank & Squat/Lunge Challenge: Day 5

Procrastinated a little today but soon remembered that I'll soon be back in an office (after about 4 years), so need to learn/remember how to just get up and go if I want to have daily workouts in the morning.
Jillian Michaels workout was pretty good, recognizing better strength in some areas but I'm still disappointed in couple of bits that I believe I should be doing better on. No issues with the knee so that's all good.

The 50 squats were not bad at all but I'm thinking I may split them to morning and evening when they get up to 75 next week...we shall see. The 10 lunges were a breeze but this is how they lull you into a false sense of security!! Tricksters!!
Today's music was David Guetta & Estelle's One Love.

As of writing this I'm finishing up the 2ltrs of water. Have I mentioned how much I hate this constant peeing.....my very first thought everywhere I go to now is, "where is the toilet?", frustrating!!

Tomorrow will be a little trickier as I start in the office...the plan is to be up and exercised up very early....we'll see how that goes. I'm already exhausted writing it....it does mean a very early night for me, early to bed, early to rise & all that!! See you then :)


No comments:

Post a Comment