Monday 13 January 2014

30 Day Plank & Squat/Lunge Challenge: Day 12



Early to bed, early to rise was suppose to be my motto. That didn't quite work out as it should have, I was late to bed and early to rise so a little tired for the workout. Hot water/chili pepper/lemon combo perked me up a little bit so the JM workout went relatively well. I faltered on a couple of exercises that I know I can do better on, so tomorrow is a new day. Squats & lunges went well. I set out to do 1min 40secs on the plank but only managed 1min 30secs (the actual time I was suppose to do), again tomorrow is a new day.
As of writing this, I've had 1.5ltr of water (excluding the 2 cups of herbal tea) and contemplating bedtime before 11pm...we'll see how that goes.

See you tomorrow!xx


































No comments:

Post a Comment