Saturday 4 January 2014

30 Day Plank & Squat/Lunge Challenge: Day 3

Feeling better today, much more than I did yesterday so while I wouldn't go as as to say I raring to go...I'm much more enthusiastic than I was yesterday.

My back seemed to be trying to send me some messages so I did some stretches before I started (with the mental note to start the yoga I said I was going to do day 1).
There's a part of me that's thinking I should level up on the Jillian Michaels workout after the weekend, but I'll see how next week goes. Not because it's easy now (it really isn't, honestly!) but because I think I can force myself to push harder. Anyway, we'll see how it goes...I'm also still deciding if I should have a rest day.  The squat/lunge challenge doesn't have rest day scheduled so I'm considering doing the same for JM workouts...again I'll see how next week goes, I am still only on day 3.
Squat/Lunge challenge goes well, I'm not a lunges fan....only 25 and I'm already wondering how I'll do 70 (day 31). 30secs plank goes without incident (I'd have been worried if there was an issue)...Kolom by Buk Bak helped me breeze through http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPyqZ5Dub-Q

As of writing this I've had 1.5ltrs of water (& several cup of  lemon and green tea). I prefer to keep track with my bottles but I'm claiming 2ltrs ;)

 So.....same time tomorrow, right?!x




































*To know more about the amazing ThirtyAfterThirty, please check out http://thirtyafterthirty.com/ and follow/tweet @30after30*

No comments:

Post a Comment