Thursday 20 February 2014

Hear My Words (Soundcloud)

So I decided to do a little extra something for those that enjoy reading me. With a little encouragement from a new friend I decided to post some audio on soundcloud. So you can listen to my voice as well as read them, this way you can take them anywhere with you. Most will be read by me but others are always welcome to read when they like. You can even have your own little guessing game about which voice is mine (at 1st it'll become more obvious later, I'm sure).

I will have the audio of several posts, if there is any in particular you want to hear let me know and I will try to oblige. It can even be your own little bedtime story ;).

So hear goes (2 audios so far): https://soundcloud.com/yve_olution

On My Knees

Anticipate

2 comments: